Design Cryptocurrency Converter: A cryptocurrency is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange wherein individual coin ownership records are stored in a digital ledger or computerized database using strong cryptography.
In this short article, we will learn how to design a really cool user interface for a cryptocurrency converter. For this example, we’ve used Cryptocurrency icons but you can change them as per your requirement.
- Visual Studio 2010 or above.
- Guna Ui Framework DLL file. Download it from Here.
- Pichon App (Optional) for icons. Download it from Here.
Steps to Follow:
- Open your visual studio and create a new Windows Forms Application project.
- Add the DLL file of Guna Ui Framework to your toolbox.
- Set the FormBorderStyle to None from properties and Resize the form as per your requirement.
- Change the Background color of Form to Black.
- Add a Padding of 5 to Right,Left,Top and bottom of the Form.
- Now add a panel from control from the toolbox and Dock it to Parent.
- Drag and drop another panel from toolbox and dock it to left.
- Now add a Guna2CustomPanel and change its border radius to 17 and resize it to create the panel in the Left. Change the Background color of this panel to (38, 38, 38).
- Go to solution explorer and right click on the project file-> Add->UserControl.
- Name this user control as UC Name and design it as per your requirement.
- Add another user control to work as currency values in the left side.
- Place the last user control in a FlowLayout Panel in the UCHome and then change its properties.
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial please don’t forget to subscribe our YouTube Channel C# Ui Academy