A Fast food restaurant management system is POS software designed for the foodservice industry. Like a standard POS system and Fast food restaurant management system helps you capture transactions and manage items with accuracy and generally run everyday processes more efficiently.
The Purpose of this video is to demonstrate the modern user interface designing in WinForm app without using any third party tools.
- Visual Studio 2010 or above version.
- (Optional) Pichon desktop app for icons: download it from this Link.
We’ll use User Controls for pages. User controls are custom, reusable controls, and they use the same techniques that are employed by C# controls. They offer an easy way to partition and reuse common user interfaces across desktop applications.
Steps to follow:
- First of all create a new Windows Forms Application project in Visual Studio.
- Select your Form and press F4 key for properties and Set Auto-ScaleMode to None and change font family to ‘Century-Gothic‘ and set Font size 12.
- Set the Form Border Style property to None for a border less form. Now resize your form according to your requirement.
- Add a panel control and Dock it to left.
- Now add another panel control inside the form and set its Dock property to top.
- Set the back color of the Left Panel to (41, 39, 40) and set the back color of Top panel (178, 8, 55).
- Select the left panel and set ForeColor to White.
- Add a button from toolbox and set it Appearance property to Flat and also set the border size to zero.
Watch Full Video Tutorial on Our Official YouTube Channel:
Download Source Code: