Just Color Picker is a free tool to pick any color code from your screen. While working on different projects or while internet surfing we often see some color combinations which we want to use in our projects. With just color picker, it is very easy task to pick any color and use it in any project.
- We can pick any color with multiple color formats like, HTML,HSL,CMY,CMYK,RGB,Delphi e.t.c
- It contains a magnifier which makes it easy to pick any color.
- Screen freeze option to pick the color of those items that changes their color on Hover.
- Color Code saved for later use.
- It can also interact with standard windows color plates.
- We can add comments or notes of any picked color.
- User can convert any color format from any other supported format.
- These picked colors are compatible with CSS.
- User can define a Hotkey or a Shortcut key to pick any color.
- Copy the color to the clipboard with one mouse click.
- It is a portable software which do not requires any installation.
Steps to Follow:
To pick any color from just color Picker, just move mouse cursor over the element and press the Hotkeys (Default Alt+X) it will pick that color and show its code inside the list of colors on right side.
To View your Hotkeys just click on Options menu and select Hotkeys it will show shortcut keys to pick colors and to freeze any screen to avoid hovered colors.
From the drop down available on the middle left, we can change the format of color to RGB, CMYK, CMY, HTML, HEX e.t.c.
To copy any picked color, just click on the color code from the color list. It will copy that code to the clipboard.
Thanks for Visiting C# Ui Academy