Custom Round Button C#: When we talk about adding some twist to the user interface of our Applications. It would be better to use Custom Round controls specially buttons and sub forms in c#.
In this article we will discuss about using a custom Button Control in Windows Forms applications. This button has very fine edges which add a great look to our user interface.
- Visual Studio 2010 or later version.
- Round Button Control. Download it from HERE.
For demonstration we will design a Login form of a touch screen application. I assume You have already downloaded the C# Round button from the above link.
Steps to Follow:
- Create a new project of Windows Forms Applications C#.
- Simply copy the downloaded .cs file of Button Control and paste it inside the solution Explorer.
- Right click on the Project from solution explorer and click on Rebuild or just press Ctrl+Shift+B.
- Now you will find the Custom Round Button control in the Toolbox.
- Just Drag and drop it on your form.
- Change the FlatStyle property of Button to Flat.
- Inside Flat Appearance option, change to border size to Zero ‘0’.
- Change the fonts to Times New Roman and Font Size to 26.
- Change the Text to 1.
- This button has some custom properties like ButtonColor, BorderColor, OnHoverButtonColor, OnHoverBorderColor, OnHoverTextColor. Just play around to design a cool interface.
Watch full video tutorial to learn exactly how to use this custom button control in C# windows forms Application.
I hope this article will be helpful for you Guys. Thank you so much for visiting us. Please don’t forget to subscribe our YouTube Channel C# Ui Academy.