In this tutorial, we’ll learn how to design an interactive desktop application in C#. We’ll design a social network for this tutorial. Designing Social Network:
Tools Required for Designing Social Network :
- Visual Studio 2012 or latest version.
- Guna Ui Framework.
Steps to Follow:
- First of all we’ll create a new windows forms application project in Visual Studio.
- Select your form and change the Auto Scale property to None, so that the form will not change its size when the font are changed.
- Change the window state property to maximized and fonts to Century Gothic or any font of your choice.
- The colors which I’ve used for this demo are,
- 44, 50, 68 (for Top and left most panel background)
- 50, 58, 78 (for Second Left Panel.)
- 237, 241, 244 (Main Form background).
- 255, 0, 66 (Button background and border color).
Please follow the steps below to design the interface.
You can download the source code with images and other resources from the link below.
Thanks for Visiting Us. Please don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube Channel C# Ui Academy.